Followers

Saturday, 7 June 2014

The Sketchy Challenges #75 Hilde's Sketch


Hi crafty bloggers 

It's time for a super new challenge at 
There is a super new sketch with Hilde 
Just pop on over to the challenge blog for all the DT inspiration and details !!



I have used Papermill linen card as the base and I downloaded these papers from Etsy . I have finally found a printer that takes card (now have 3 printers lol) It's a canon MG3550 and is fantastic and so reasonable . It's so nice to use digi papers for a wee change . I have used doohickey jungle leaves , wild daisy and vintage square dies. The image is Tilda with daisymae the tiger cut from a spellbinders oval and coloured with distress inks .



The butterfly die is from memory box and the tiny buttons
 I have had so long I can't remember where I got them lol .



I hope you will join us <3
I would like to enter my card into the following super challenge :-


Thanks for stopping by my wee blog 

Lots of Crafty hugs 

Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx


2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Absolutely fabulous card Kirsty-Anne. I love the image and your colouring is gorgeous.
    The texture is amazing with all the flowers and your choice of die cuts.
    Your take on the sketch is super.
    I love it all.
    The tiny buttons look like Papermania? Only because I have hundreds. Lol!!
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristy-Anne!
    Your card is very beautiful. Love your colour combo.
    Thank you for playing with us at Marvelous Magnolia #69 "Flourishes".
    Good luck.

    Hugs, Dian Ratna. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)