Followers

Thursday, 9 October 2014

First Christmas Card & Blog Candy Winner

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

Had a lovely day crafting all cosy and just loved playing with some new crafty goodies which always inspires me ...I had no plan and it was fun just to make a card ;0)

I have coloured Tilda with stocking with distress inks on Langton Cold Press Paper adding some liquid pearls . I also used the little snowflake stamp around her and then did the background with the blending tool. I have distressed the papers around her with the Tim Holtz distress tool finally got round to getting one much easier than scissors !! The shabby bells and charm are from LLC.


I have used Maja design papers from the vintage frost collection with my spellbinders dies matted onto papermill card. 


The beautiful snowflake diamante is from handcrafted cards and the navy ribbon is from meiflower. The gorgeous blackboard charm is from Maya Road at Live & Love Crafts.




As with the lace mini pom pom trim. glitter tuille and pearl lace. The brads are stunning and are by Graphic 45 at Love & Love Crafts.


I have decorated the Magnolia Doohickey fern tag with shabby blue frantage and placed a Melissa Francis frame on top with an image cut from Magnolia design paper of Santa . The tag can be pulled down for a secret Christmas message !!


I hope you like my card I had great fun making it ....

I would like to enter  my card into the following super challenges ;-



I would like to announce my blog candy winner 

*************
*********
********

Just to post your crafty goodies xx

Whoop Whoop ....Thank you all so much for visiting my blog 
Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne xx





10 comments:

  1. Such an adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning love all the details especially that snowflake! Tilda looks gorgeous how you've coloured her too!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you blue & white Christmas card! Gorgeous design & wonderful colouring. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
    hugs, shien shien

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Beautifully designed and embellished. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this very pretty card with us at Tilda's Town x
    Hugs
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, I love the gorgeous snowflake and beautiful image. Loving the texture and papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo!!! Making the happy dance here!! So lucky being the winner of your surprise candy. Looking very much forward to it. Thank you so much, hun!
    Big hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Kitty, love your choice of image, layout and wonderful attention to detail. Thank you for coming over to play with us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous..Thanks for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias..Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! Such a gorgeous Christmas card. I hope to see lots more of these in the next few weeks. The shape is lovely and your choice of embellishments look stunning and full of festive crafting loveliness.
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs. Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)