Followers

Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Second Christmas Card :0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are we all ?? ..had a lovely relaxing day crafting ...I start with langton cold press paper from Hobbycraft ..I have coloured Magnolia Tilda with Jolly wreath with distress ink pads and a touch of liquid perfect pearls some shabby pink frantage and spica glitter pens. I have used Pion days of winter designer papers so so gorgeous !! from Live & Love Crafts .



I have used stunning lace mini pom pom trim glitter tuille dusky pink ribbon,,lace all from


This is a globe die from memory box where I have used the papers and white flowersoft inside and more of this cute mini pom pom trim around the edge finished with a pearl pin which I coloured with a distress marker .


I have used the doohickey jolly tag with the gliier tuille and pearl lace and more of this ruffle ribbon. I have added a doohickey tea label tag and gorgeous bow die from my supoer bloggy friend which I coloured with distress ink blending tool



I have used another tag here with doohickey wings and gorgeous pearl button lace from LLC ..


The viewer die is from La La land crafts with a Melissa Francis frame and pearl brad in the center and Tim Holtz pin.


I so enjoyed getting lost in making this card and getting covered in snowtex lol which I edged the spellbinders and magnolia die that I put onto the papermill linen card base.

I would like to enter these super challenges 







Thank you for visiting I hope your week is going good <3
Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne xxxx




9 comments:

  1. Oh my!! how pretty is this card Kitty, love all the pink and I adore all the fabulous detailing. Stunning work my dear friend. Thank you for coming over to play with us at Midweek Magnolias. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is so incredibly beautiful the embellishments and design work is top notch and I love that image of Tilda, stunning creation.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! What a gorgeous Christmas card with pretty colours and the detail is amazing. I love the pretty lace and the gorgeous dies.
    Stunning!
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Lovely colours & design with all those little details. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
    hugs, shien shien

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. I love the colors and all the sweet dies. Love it. Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Åsalill

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fantastically gorgeous Christmas card! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Tilda's Town Challenges this week!

    Have a great weekend!
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kitty, this is just so gorgeous. My fave colours and soo many fab details.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card!!! I love colours and details!! They are beautiful!!! Tilda is absolutely adorable!!!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kitty,
    Nice to see you back after your break. As always; your card is made up of so many interesting details; so pretty how you put it all together. Gorgeous colouring as well. Thanks for linking up to LLC's PINK challenge and for taking part in the Think Pink Candy.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)