Followers

Sunday, 14 December 2014

Another Christmas Card

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

Hope you have been enjoying the Christmas preparations and are all ready for the big day . Here is another Christmas card using Swirly Tilda . I was so lucky to win a Magnolia prize from Sweden and this was one of the gorgeous stamps . I have coloured her with distress ink pads and reinkers onto langton cold press paper. I have added some shabby white frantage around her and some liquid pearl dots. The card base is made from papermill Linen card . The stunning papers are From Maja design A Gift for you . I have used doohickey dies for the layers and covered them in snowtex after being distressed with the Tim Holtz distressing tool . 



I have used dies from the Christmas Doohickey club and added some more snowtex and some Wild orchid craft roses that have been coloured using inks with the blending tool.  Also made a tiny Christmas card.. 
so cute <3


more magnolia dies and some frosted berries
 and pearl brad with a tiny piece of cheesecloth just under the wings.

I hope you like my card <3
I would like to enter the following challenges ;-




Thank you so much for visiting 
Sending Festive Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning stunning Christmas with gorgeous detail and you coloured this little beauty to perfection. In fact the same card fell onto my door mat yesterday. Lol!!! Thank you so very much. It has taken pride of place in my home and I will treasure it forever.
    Sending lots of big festive hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow absolutely stunning an amazing and very beautiful design.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally totally gorgeous! :) Love all your cards.... :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card love the colours and coloured beautifully... Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia,,,...
    Best wishes
    Jules ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️ Wishing you a merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very beautiful...love the border....lizzi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning cars!!! I love all beautiful details and your fab image!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely beautiful! Love the pinks and your beautiful colouring and design. Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us next time.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm back again with another DT hat on! I still love this card and beautiful design. Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)