Followers

Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Merry Christmas Crafty Friends

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones and are enjoying all the festivities . I have made my last Christmas card for this year using Magnolia's snowy house stamp coloured with distress ink pads .


I have used snowtex for all the snow enjoyed getting messy lol


I have used Maja design papers on papermill linen card with a spellbinders die . 


I have used pine cones dipped in Viva decor chalky paint and then dipped in glamour dust glitter with some ruffle ribbon . The poinsettia die is from La La Land crafts with some Mellissa Francis pearls  and pearl button lace at the top.

When I was using distress inks to colour the frame the card underneath had such a lovely pattern with the inks that I used it to cut out the memory box mittens die and Magnolia snowflake die from the Christmas doohickey club.

I hope you like my card and I would like to enter it into the following super challenges 




I wanted to also show you an Ikea frame I painted with Viva Decor paints and used a SVD image of this lovely vintage santa. I decorated around the frame with my favourite dies and some snowtex.


I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and A Very Happy 2015 !!
See you all in the New Year ;0)

Thank you for visiting my blog
Crafty Festive Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne xxxx




2 comments:

  1. Love your card. Love al the beautifull details and love the snow, it just make it so real! Thanks for sharing with us at Time for Magnolia. Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just tooooo cute what a great job...love this house...adorable...lizzi marvelous magnolias

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)