Followers

Friday, 12 December 2014

Recipe Book Box card

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

Hope you are all looking forward to Christmas ...it's nearly here Whoop Whoop. I saw a post and thought what a fantastic idea that would go with using the Christmas doohickey club dies . 


I have added this bookplate using more of the designer papers inside with some string pearls around and graphic 45 brads at either side . Underneath there is some cheesecloth for texture and hanging are some mini bells and trumpet charm on some coats thick thread.




I have started with papermill linen card for the base and then added these stunningdesigner papers from Live & Love crafts with some blue shabby embossing powder.


I have used the papers for the dies and added some pearl brads and diamantes.



I have added some beautiful pearl button lace and made a little scroll from paper and distressed with ink and finally added a prima embellishment , pine cone and pearl pin


the tap embellishment is from prima and the rolling pin from my bloggy friend 


Here I have added some wooden cutlery from my local craft shop and bottle cap from LLC finished with some miniature bells .



The inside has been decorated with lace and more of the beautiful papers 



and a magnolia doohickey snowflake die


I made recipe cards to pull out at each side





Finally I added a pocket inside with Magnolia doohickey teal labels and jolly tag and decorated the front with Magnolia doohickey bow die and some mini pom pom trim.


I hope  like my recipe box I had so much fun making it especially
 with all these inspirational products . 
The wonderful tutorial for this box can be found here if you fancy making one .

I would like to enter the following challenges 





Thank you so much for visiting my blog 
sending crafty festive hugs
Kirsty-Anne xx

















8 comments:

  1. it's stunning Kirsty!
    xxxx
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWWW this is one awesome, amazing and incredibly beautiful project Kirsty-Anne, the attention to detail, the colour and embellishments are stupendous, brilliant make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! wow wow wow!!! What an amazing project which must have taken you some time to make. I love the vintage feel.
    The papers are gorgeous and what a fab selection of die cuts. The detail is stunning. Overall you recipe book is totally a delight to look at and I think it would look great in my kitchen. Lol!!!
    Lots of festive crafty hugs. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, what a gorgeous project! Donna has said it all in her comment, I was about to write all the same things in mine ;D This is absolutely stunning, so many beautiful details! You can really be proud of it, it's totally amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi..just had to stop by as I love this so much,truly gorgeous and lots of amazing detail.hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is really a lovely project. A lot of beautiful details.
    hana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible work of art Kirsty! It's awesome, packed with so many scrummy details!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kitty,
    Oh WOW; I've never seen a bookcard that opens like this. Very cool! Fantastic use of the papers and all those details....amazing! Thanks for linking up to our "With love" challenge it's always a pleasure to look at your work, and thanks for the comment the other day on the LLC blog. I never know if replies are sent/seen, but either way; a very Merry Christmas and all the Best for next year.

    Sandy xoxo
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)