Followers

Thursday, 1 January 2015

2014 A year in Cards

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

Here are my favourite cards I have made in 2014 . I have picked one per month though I had taken some time out. It's lovely to look through them to see how our styles have changed <3. I definitely think taking some time out had affected my creativity and it took a while to get back into the swing of things , I am so happy to be part of this crafting community and look forward to making lots of cards in 2015 and am especially proud to be part of a great design team with





















Looking forward to visiting blogs for inspiration and trying out the new crafty trends in 2015 and entering my favourite challenges  xx

Sending New Year Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx





1 comment:

  1. Hi Kirsty-Anne.
    They are all absolutely stunning and I am looking forward to seeing your 2015 makes.
    Big crafty hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)