Followers

Wednesday, 28 January 2015

First Christmas card for 2015 !!

Hi Crafty Bloggers

It's snowing outside with a pretty blanket of snow !! perfect for being in the mood for some festive crafting.. being more organised regarding this years Christmas cards.. I am trying to make one a month  just like my bloggy friend !

This is my first attempt at trying a different stamp company for awhile other than Magnolia  and I really enjoyed colouring her . She is Marci from La La crafts . 


I have coloured her with distress inks I just loved how big she is !! 


I used liquid pearls and stickles stardust glue for the snowflake garland and bows on her hair.


I have used The Magnolia doohickey tree with pom pom trim and added shabby mini bells. The clock is from Marriane and The view finder is by La La Land crafts and the bow from Magnolia ... The papers are from Pion from LLC as with the vintage straw and stamens.


I hope you like her as much as I do and thank you for visiting <3

I would like to enter my card into the following super challenges 



Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne xx











4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Go girl! I absolutely love your card and Marci looks so adorable.
    She really pops!
    The colours are gorgeous and your choice of dies look stunning along with the beautiful embellishments.I love what you have achieved with the vintage straw. It looks like a book binder.
    Wonderful.
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirsty-Anne
    Stunning card loving your colouring and die cuts .
    Thanks for sharing on Christmas Cards Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a lot of interesting things to look at on this lovely card Kirsty-Anne and I love your colouring.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image - and stunning details - so much to admire!
    Thanks for joining us at CCC this week!
    Margo (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)