Followers

Saturday, 3 January 2015

The Sketchy Challenges #82 Cordine's Sketch


Hi Crafty Bloggers 

Hope you are enjoying the start of 2015 !!! 
We have a brand new challenge at 
there is a super oldie but a goodie sketch
 from Cordine and the theme is Birthday
 as it's her  birthday !!! Whoop Whoop 


I hope you can join us and pop along to the blog
 for all the gorgeous DT inspiration and details <3
The prize is sponsored by Lacy Sunshine 



I have used the digi image Eleanor & Pickles Love bugs . I used my cannon pixma printer on greyscale with langton cold press paper. I heat dried the image 6 times with the heat gun so that I could use my distress ink pads to colour them .

Ingredients 
Papermill Linen Card Base
Pion Design Papers from LLC
Tim Holtz on the edge butterfly die
Prima tiles 
Tuille , Clay Heart , Martha Stewart Pearls, Prima Butterfly stamp kit ,wooden embellishments , shabby embossing powder ,butterfly charm, Viva Decor chalky paint  from LLC.
Pink stain ribbon from The Handcrafted Card Company


Thank you for visiting 
sending lots of New Year Crafty Wishes & Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne  xxx


1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow!!! Kirsty-Anne! I just love the sweet images. She looks a bit like me wearing those glasses. Lol!!!
    Your choice of papers look gorgeous and the colours are so pretty along with the detail which is beautiful.
    Perfect in every way.
    Sending big crafty hugs your way. Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)