Followers

Saturday, 31 January 2015

The Sketchy Challenges #83 Karina's Sketch & Be My Valentine Theme

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

As I am writing this post the snow has been falling all day and there is a beautiful layer of snow wonder if it will be there in the morning !! It was forecast as going to be -1 but does not seem that cold .
 Makes everything look so pretty !! 
I have made a card using Karina's stunning sketch for the new challenge at 

The Sketchy Challenges

The theme is "Be My Valentine" you can use the sketch or theme or both so why not pop on over to the blog for all the gorgeous inspiration from the design team and all the details of how to enter.

                   

I have chosen to use Magnolia design papers and I have made a joy fold card with the base from Papermill linen card.

I coloured Tilda with fantasy flower with distress inks
 on Langton cold pressed paper.



I have machine stitches all the panels and added this beautiful heart lace trim and clay heart from Live & Love Crafts.




The wooden hearts I have decoupaged sagen napkins onto them and added a top coat of modge podge glue and seal also from LLC.
The card opens from the stopper which I have added the satin lilac ribbon 
from The handcrafted card company.


I hope you will join us in the challenge you have a month to enter ..
Perfect crafting weather ;0)

Thank you for visiting
sending crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne xx 







1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Absolutely adore this image Kirsty-Anne and the colours are gorgeous. I'm loving the detail and the bow looks fab edged with the pretty lace.
    Lots of big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)