Followers

Thursday, 5 February 2015

Notebook No 1


Hi Crafty Bloggers

I am sharing a  notebook that I have decorated . I had received a gorgeous decorated notebook from my dear bloggy friend and just had to have a go at making one and then made two and I am going to make more lol .

Here is my first one I used recycled spiral notebooks that I found on sale at ebay !! bargain . I found gorgeous free digital papers from activity village online and printed then onto neenah cardstock with my canon pixma printer and matted them onto kraft cardstock with my sewing machine. They matched perfectly with some LOTV papers I had too . I have added mini pom pom trim and rose trim from Live & Love Crafts . The corner dies are embossed with white embossing powder .


I have coloured sakura New Year Tilda with a mixture of distress ink reinkers pads and markers and used a spellbinders die to make the shaker frame and filled it with stampendous lavender crushed glitter and twinklets diamond dust.

I have used some cheesecloth for texture and printed the sentiment from images from the web and matted it on craft card and finished with an ideology pin and some gorgeous lilac gingham ruffle ribbon and clay hearts all from


I have used several Magnoilia doohickey dies including the vintage daisy with a doodlebug glittered brad in the center and some Martha Stewart pearls.


I have decorated the inside with a pocket and some Magnolia Doohickey jolly tags with twine.


I hope you like my notebook and are inspired to make one . I would like to enter my creation into the following super challenge !!



Thank you for visiting 
sending Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxxx





3 comments:

  1. Hi Kitty,
    Like the new look of your blog; so cute and whimsical! Beautiful notebook alteration with great colouring. So soft and dreamy the whole project. Thanks so much for playing with LLC again!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! I love your notebook. Gorgeous layout and pretty detail with beautiful artwork.
    Lots of big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)