Followers

Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Notebook#2



Hi Crafty Bloggers 

Here is my second decorated notebook...so much fun to make . I have chosen For You Tilda coloured on Langton cold press paper with a mixture of distress ink reinkers, pads and markers where I have used a Spellbinders die to cut the shape and have edged the panels with studio gesso and matted
 in between a papermania doily,





The design papers are digi papers free from activity village online and were printed onto neenah cardstock with my canon pixma printer. The bow if rom Marianne design with a heart brad in the center and underneath are some Kort & Godt rolled paper flowers.



I have layered cheesecloth under the panels for texture and added a heart pin and some charms lightly coated with gesso and finished with some glitter on top .



I have machine stitched all the panels and die cut tags on the inside pocket with the Magnolia Doohickey tag


I hope you like my notebook 
I would like to enter the following super challenge;-


Thank you for visiting 
Sending Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx











3 comments:

  1. Sweet!
    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania

    hugs
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. That notebook is soo cute.. And a great idea to do.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Elin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Notebook N0 2 is as gorgeous as N0 1. Once again fabulous artwork and super detail. Just love the colours on this one. So beautifully embellished inside and out.
    Lots of big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)