Followers

Saturday, 28 February 2015

The Sketchy Challenges #84 My Sketch & Favourite Colour Combo's

Hi Crafty Bloggers 
How are we all ?? The weather is just non stop rain here in Scotland  at the minute with a sprinkling of snow in between lol !! ...roll on spring ;0)

It is time for a brand new challenge at
this month with a sketch designed by myself ..here it is using



papers called perfect petals...just love them they are so pretty ;0)



I have used these papers on a recycled notebook where I  have machine stitched them and used a spellbinders circle to cut her. 




She is Birthday Marci from La La Land crafts . I have used a combination of distress ink reinkers ..markers and pads to colour her onto Langton cold pressed aquarelle paper.
This is my favourite colour combination MINT & LILAC at the moment and is the theme to the challenge you can use the sketch ...theme or both !! there is lots of fantastic inspiration on the blog from our talented guest designer and our Sketchy designers so why not pop on over for all the details including the great prize from our sponsor MIcheleRdesigns !!!



I have added some feathers and liquid pearl dots around her . The candles and sentiment are also with the stamp set ..great value .
I have cut some banners free hand for the sentiment and wrapped them around a vintage straw from Live & Love Crafts and popped a Mellissa Francis pearl on top .

The envelope is from elements to go with the digi papers from MicheleRdesigns 

I  have used a prima butterfly stamp on these gorgeous papers
and nib from the set from LLC .


I have made an pocket inside for some tags too with another envelope !!


Here is the back finished with some paper from LOTV


I hope you like my decorated notebook and are inspired to enter the challenge <3


Thank you for visiting my page . 
I would like to enter my notebook into the following super challenges ;-





Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxx












2 comments:

  1. Wowzer!!! Your sketch is fab! Go girl! The mint and lilac colour combo looks swell together. I absolutely adore Marci. You have coloured her to perfection. The detail is amazing. i especially love how you have used the tulle and feathers behind the image.
    Another notebook masterpiece.
    Lots of big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw this looks so pretty! thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)