Followers

Wednesday, 4 March 2015

For Mum

Hi Crafty Bloggers

I have had a few days holiday and got the spring cleaning all done . Though it does not feel like spring with the snow outside lol !! Just love taking time to enter some challenges and make a card for fun ;0)

I have made my Mum her Mother's Day card . I have cut a shape myself using papermill linen card and fiskers paper trimmer. I have frantaged the doily at the top with stampendous pink embossing enamel. The ruffle ribbon and pearl trim are from Live & Love Crafts ....as with the design papers.


I have used Pion design papers for the backing layers and for the die cuts.
I have machine stitched the layers and used the Magnolia sentiment stamp onto the design paper and then used Ranger embossing powder.


I have coloured Joyful Tilda with a combination of distress ink markers and pads on langton cold press aquarelle paper with Ranger Archival ink.


I have cut the Doohickey Tag and put a die-namics perfect Polaroids die on top with detail from the design paper finished with a cut out butterfly from them and spots of liquid pearls.


This die is from The Magnolia Christmas Doohickey Club. I have added some crochet thread and a Live & Love Crafts button.


I have cut the doohickey peony petals and used the heart from the apron for the center and added another butterfly.


I have cut a straw from Live & Love Crafts and put La La Land banner dies underneath with some letters cut from graphic 45 papers and finished above with a Melissa Francis pearl.

I hope you like my card . I would like to enter the following challenges as they inspired me to make my Mum's card.



Thank you for visiting 
Sending Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne xx









5 comments:

  1. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at LLC this month. Have a nice day :-) DT Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation. Gorgoeus colours and image. Love all the different elements you have used. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolia.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Your Mum is gonna love her card. I do. Its full of beautiful detail and It says that a lot of love has gone into making it for her. Your choice of die cuts look amazing and I love this sweet Tilda which you have coloured to perfection once again.
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, Kirsty-Anne. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kitty; well done on getting the Spring cleaning out of the way, and nice that you took the time for some cardmaking and decided to join LLC for this month's challenge. Really great take on the theme, and the Pion DP is of course the perfect choice! Gorgeous card with so much to discover; I'm sure your mom will be thrilled. Have a Happy Mother's Day today.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)