Followers

Saturday, 28 March 2015

The Sketchy Challenges #85 Annette's Sketch & 1.2.3 Theme

Hi Sketchy Crafters
How are we all ?? The weather has been so much better with the sun shining and the fresh spring air it definitely does put a spring in your step !! It's time for a super new Challenge at 

 Here is the lovely sketch by Annette which you can use for inspiration or you can use the theme 1-2-3 or both !! Please check out the blog for all the details and super inspiration from the Design Team !!


The Challenge is sponsored by 

KennyK shop badge

I have used this cute Kitty digital stamp . I printed it onto my Langton watercolour paper and heat dried the image 5 times with my heat gun so that I could colour it with distress inks , Just love the expression on her face lol !! 
 My 1-2-3 is 
1 x Kenny K digital stamp 
2 x Design papers 
3 x types of butterfly 


I have used Spellbinders dies to cut the shape of the card from papermill linen card and used MicheleRdesigns papers on the layers which I edged with studio gesso paint with an angled paint brush .  The butterflies are cut from the papers on the card and around the card I have used Tim Holtz around the edge butterflies. I coloured the white card using distress inks with blending tool and then used Magnolia butterfly stamp and embossed with Ranger fine embossing powder on top . I have cut some holes with my memory keepers tool and pulled some natural twine through for the chevrons and for the bow. The lovely painted charm is from Live & Love Crafts . The flower and bow are cut from vellum with Magnolia peony and bride bow dies and then I used worn lipstick distress ink with blending tool to make them this gorgeous pink/peach colour and finished them with a Hobbycraft button in the center . The beautiful doily die is from Cheery Lyn and is called french pastry doily .


I hope you like my card and are inspired to join us at 
The Sketchy Challenges you have a month to enter too !!
Thanks for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwww! I love the cat. He/she is so sweet. Your card is beautifully designed and those butterflies are to die for!
    Another stunning make.
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs. Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)