Followers

Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Midweek Magnolia's #110 Show us Some Metal


Hi Crafty Bloggers
I hope you all had a lovely Easter with family & friends <3
It's time for a brand new challenge at

Midweek Magnolias

Challenge #110 Show Some Metal

It's perfect for getting those charms out !!
 I forget how many I have until I get my wee box out lol

I have chosen Celebrate Tilda she has been coloured on Langton Cold press Aquarelle paper with distress ink markers. The frame is a Spellbinder ovals die.
The papers are from MicheleRdesign and are called perfect petals I just love them !! I have used two new treats a Martha Stewart heart punch and a Xcut heart banner die . The gorgeous bottle and glass charm are from The Handmade Crafts Company as with the pearl hearts. The blackboard charm lace pom pom trim and rolled roses are from Live & Love Crafts . The Congratulations stamp is an oldie from Dovecraft.




The gorgeous frame is from Santura and it has been painted with Distress stain and I have used more of these gorgeous papers underneath.

I have used some crochet thread for the bows and I have used an inkessentials pen to write on the blackboard charm .


I hope you will join us in all the fun and see all the gorgeous inspiration over at The Challenge blog.


I would like to enter my card into the following super new challenge ;-

Thank you for visiting 
Sending Lots of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx






4 comments:

  1. Love this to bits Kitty, the stamp, your layout, those charms are delish. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsty-Anne...your colouring is fabulous!! Lots of wonderful layers and lovely "metal" elements on this beautiful card!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image is a adorable and I love the layout.
    Thanks for joining All About Magnolia Challenge. Good Luck.
    Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Absolutely stunning creation Kirsty-Anne and full of crafting gorgeousness. Those rolled roses are to die for with the tiny heart gems in the centre and I love your choice of charms too.
    Another perfect piece of artwork.
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)