Followers

Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Midweek Magnolia's #110 Show Us Some Metal Midway Reminder

Hi Crafty Bloggers 
I am here to remind you of  the super new challenge over on at 

Midweek Magnolias

Why not pop on over for all the details and super inspiration

I am slowly getting there making some Christmas cards all year round !!
I have chosen two gorgeous Magnolia stamps Christmas Candle Tilda & Waiting for Christmas tree. They have been coloured with a combination of distress ink markers reinikers and pads. I have used studio gesso on the edges for that shabby snowy feel . I have used spellbinders labels die ,Doohickey Fern Tag ,Doohickey Christmas Tree Branch ,X Cut banner die, & Marriane design bow.



I have used distress stain for the bow and tied some shabby bells and parcel charm & Joy charm to the banner all with a touch of paint.


On the tree branches I have a tiny star charm and beautiful Crystal charm all from Live & Love Crafts as with the lovely lace.


The papers are from MicheleRdesign and I love the non traditional colours.


I do hope you can join us at Midweek Magnolias 

I would like to enter my card in the following super Challenges :-



Thank you so much for visiting
Sending Lots Of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx






2 comments:

  1. This is Totally Gorgeous love the way you have used all these Yummyl Die cuts and Embellished it Beautifully. Coloured to perfection as always. Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! This is one stunning Christmas card. I can't stop admiring all the yummy detail and your beautiful colouring skills.
    I have lapsed this month. No Christmas card from me. I will have to make 2 in May. Lol!!!
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs your way. Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)