Followers

Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Midweek magnolia's Reminder #110 In The Garden

Hi Crafty Bloggers 
There is still time to enter this super Challenge at

Midweek Magnolias

Challenge #110 theme is in The Garden or Tilda with flowers !!
I hope you will join us and see all the inspiration on the blog <3

I have coloured Tilda with Big Tulip Pot and mini Magnolia stamp seeding,
as always I have painted them with distress inks . I have used Pion design papers and the sentiment is from Magnolia attached to a Tim Holtz ideology memo pin .


I have tucked some cheesecloth behind them and some lace from Live & Love crafts on top of the main image and also tucked at the bottom . The flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts and the cute ladybirds are from my super crafty friend. Lastly the smaller stamp is under  My Favorite Things die -namics Polaroids die with a small metal embellishment from LLC.

I had graet fun making this card and was so pleased how it worked out as there was no real plan !! 

I do hope you can take part and I would like to enter my card into the following super challenge ;-


Thank you for visiting
Sending Crafty Hugs 


Kirsty-Anne ;0) x

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous "In the Garden" card Kirsty-Anne!! The floral cards are perfect...your Tildas are beautifully coloured!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweety thanks for joining us At TFMC, wish you lots of luck Hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! The colours on this card are gorgeous and I especially love this Tilda. That plant pot does look rather heavy!?!? Lol!!! The detail is super gorgeous. It's another masterpiece for me to drool over.
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs. Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)