Followers

Saturday, 25 April 2015

The Sketchy Challenges #86 Sabine's Sketch & Spring Theme

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's time for a super new monthly challenge at 
We have a super sketch from Sabine 


Her theme is Spring !! You can enter by using the sketch or theme or both so why not pop on over to the blog for lots more inspiration <3

I have chosen Sweet Tilda with balloon and I have made a tag using kraft tags which I pre bought already cut . Tilda has been coloured with a combination of distress ink pads reinkers and markers.


I have used Santura Design papers and pearls and my memory keepers cropodile for the sunshine brad. I have also used Champagne glitter tape and beautiful laces and metal embellishment from Live & Love Crafts . The heart hanger and film tape is from Tim Holtz ideology and the flowers from Wild orchid crafts . The butterflies are cut using a Martha Stewart punch.


The back has been decorated with a santura frame on a kraft envelope with tag for writing a sentiment . The inside is finished with a locket in which to put a picture in . 

I hope you like my tag and are inspired to join us in The Sketchy Challenges .

I would like to enter into the following super challenge

Thank you for visiting my blog
sending crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx






2 comments:

  1. this is so pretty. Love the adorable Tilda and your fabulous design.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Marvelous Magnolia.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! This is a gorgeous creation Kirsty-Anne.
    Tilda is coloured to perfection and your tag is stunning inside and out. Your choice of embellies look fab! I especially love the locket. What a great idea!
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)