Followers

Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Midweek Magnolia's #114 Midweek Reminder Shaped card

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

I am here to remind you of the super challenge at 
Midweek Magnolias
you still have time to enter the Shaped Cards no squares or rectangles challenge there is lots of super inspiration and all the roolz over at the blog so why not check it out <3

I have chosen Magnolia Tilda with heart phone and coloured her with a mix distress reinkers pads and markers to match these gorgeous papers from Kasiercraft . 


I have used Spellbinders labels dies for the matting on papermill linen card and layered them at angles for the shape . Also in the paper pad are cuts outs which I have used . The bow die used is from Magnolia , The flower dies are by Sue Wilson and the Polaroid die is by dienamics. I made the sentiments on word and the picture is printed of my cat as it is a card to my daughter from my Mum and I am sure she will love his selfie lol !! The gorgeous pearls are from Santuru.

I do hope you can join us 
I would like to enter my card into the following super challenges ;-

Thyank you so much for visiting 
sending crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0)

2 comments:

  1. Another stunning card Kitty, love all the details you've incorporated and of course sweet Tilda is just perfect. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! I know Lauren would have loved her card.
    The pastel colour combo and the stunning detail look gorgeous on this card Kirsty-Anne. What a great idea to have a selfie of Mr Kiefe. He is adorable.
    Lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)