Followers

Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Midweek Magnolia's #114 Shaped Card

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are you all ?? I hope you are well <3
There is a super new challenge at 
Midweek Magnolias
and the theme is Shaped Cards no rectangles or squares !! please pop on over to the blog to see all the inspiration and find out all the details including the super prize from Magnolia !!

I had collected some tiny shells when on holiday so had to make a sea themed card and I have chosen Edwin catching a fish and have coloured him with distress ink markers to match the digi papers from Raspberry road designs .


I did not have a circle die so I drew a circle on word and cut it out as a template .
The gorgeous dies are all from Magnolia and the bottle is ideology from Tim Holtz filled with sand (sugar and antique linen reinker mixed lol). The starfish and patterned ribbon are from Kaisercraft and all the panels have been edged with white studio gesso .

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges ;-


Thank you for visiting my blog 
sending crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0)

5 comments:

  1. WOW Kirsty-Anne this is fabulous!! What a beautiful beach scene you have created here...so many wonderful elements! Have an great day Kirsty-Anne!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this card is stunning. Great details and cute and beautifully coloured Magnolia. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card Kitty, love that sweet Edwin and your use of those dies. Fantastic work. Hugs Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so completely adorable! This is a great Edwin stamp and I love how beautifully you've colored him. Thank you for sharing with us at Tilda's Town.

    hugs,
    Laura C. - Tilda's Town DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Summery card has to be my favourite.
    I love this Edwin!
    The shape is perfect and the scene that you have created using all those gorgeous embellishments definitely have the wow factor.
    Lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)