Followers

Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Midweek Magnolia's Midweek Reminder #113 Use A Number

Hi Crafty Bloggers 
I hope your week is going well ?? I am here to remind you of the the fantastic challenge over on at 
Midweek Magnolias
the theme is to add a number so why not pop on over for all the inspiration and details and check out the fantastic prize from Magnolia.

I have made a journal/notebook for my daughter's' birthday she loves notebooks and Filofax's so I thought I would make her one for her 20th Birthday. 


I bought some recycled notebooks from ebay which are fab and really good quality where the cover is really strong. I have used Moscow Cathedral Magnolia stamp and used distress ink pads and marker to colour . The papers are from Santuru as with the frame which I inked and embossed with shabby embossing powder . The oval is by dienamics and is a stitched oval with the frame being a spellbinders oval majesty. The clock is from La La land crafts and I have used a Martha Stewart punch in the middle to punch the heart shape. The letters are from Graphic 45 and the charms are both from Tim Holtz ideology which have been lightly painted with studio gesso and attached with coats embroidery thread and Santuru pearls . The stunning pearl lace is from Live & Love Crafts. I have machine stitched all the panels and have a pocket inside the cover too.

I hope you are inspired to join us <3

I would like to enter my notebook into the following super challenges :-


Thank you for visiting my blog
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Absolutely stunning notebook Kirsty-Anne.
    You have coloured the cathedral to perfection and your choice of dies look great.
    Lauren will love her notebook. I do!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia. Good Luck!
    Lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation Kirsty-Anne....thanx for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia challenges.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)