Followers

Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Midweek Magnolias's #113 Use a number

Hi Crafty Bloggers 
How are we all ? I hope you are all enjoying crafting away ...I treated myself to some goodies and I was so pleased how my card turned out as it's for my daughters birthday and the brand new challenge at 
Midweek Magnolias
where we would like you to add a number !!! and there is a fantastic prize from Magnolia so why not pop on over and check out all the inspiration from the talented design team.


I have used Kaisercraft Cherry blossom papers for the colour inspiration in colouring  mail Tilda  with distress ink pads reinkers and markers the new colours from Tim Holtz are just gorgeous .I have used cracked pistachio and abandoned coral. I have used papermill linen card as the base and spellbinders labels for matting , The ovals are dienamics stitched ovals. The flowers which I love are by Sue Wilson and they are called camellias open and closed petals . The tag and envelope is pre made from Dovecraft and I have put a wrap around it using my Martha Stewart heart punch . The papers have sweet sentiments on them so I also cut one for on the tag , Lastly the numbers are the first die I ever had which came with my cuttlebug many years ago .The pearls are from Santuru,
Cannot believe my daughter is 20 soon how time flies and before you know it they are young ladies trying to conquer the world !!
I do hope you can join us and get crafty ;0)

I would like to enter my card into the following super challenges ;-


Thank you for visiting
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne xx

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Such a gorgeous shaped card and I just love all those beautiful embellished flowers. They really pop! happy Birthday to Lauren!
    Another stunning masterpiece bloggy friend.
    Lots of big crafty hugs. Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous. Thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN & our 'Anything Goes' Challenge this week & the very best of luck. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is beautiful Kirsty-Anne...love the colours and those flowers are fabulous! Of course your sweet Tilda is the main attraction!! Have a great day Kirsty-Anne!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. so precious
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet. Thanks for playing this with us at "All Abot Magnolia".
    Hugs Nadell

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)