Followers

Saturday, 30 May 2015

The Sketchy Challenges #87 Linda's Sketch & Bingo Theme

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's time for a new monthly challenge at 

The Sketchy Challenges

We have a super new sketch from Linda !! 
It's gorgeous !!


You can use the sketch or theme below BINGO or both !!


I had so much fun using the sketch and I chose Line 3 Shaped Card using spellbinders labels die on Papermill smooth white card .... 3 x Kaisercraft Cherry Blossom Papers ...Magnolia Sakura Background die/Flowers .... and the main colour is Pink !! using distress ink markers..reinkers ..and pads to colour the beautiful Sakura Tilda .


I have added lots of pearl embellishments and tiny rhinestones from The handcrafted card company . The dragonfly die is a doohickey and the mini tag and envelope is from dovecraft , The sentiment is from LOTV. Lastly I have tucked some Cheesecloth behind . I tried a mask around her Tim Holtz blossom with some transparent texture paste mixed with distress ink though it's hard to see in the picture I quite like it lol !! my first tiny attempt at mixed media lol ;0)

I hope you can visit the blog and see all the gorgeous inspiration on over at 

I would like to enter my card into the following super challenge ;-



Sending Lots of  Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne <3 xx



1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow! Now, everything about this stunning creation looks the business.
    Your take on the sketch is perfect and the detail is stunning especiallt those pretty fans that I am completely drooling over here. Lol!!!
    I love how your imaginative creativity flows.
    Perfect in every way.
    Lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)