Followers

Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Midweek Magnolia Challenge #116 Anything Goes

Hi Crafty Bloggers 
I hope your week is going well and I hope it's sunny where you are !!! I am here to tell you about the super challenge at 
Midweek Magnolias

It's Anything Goes  please pop along to the blog for all the details and beautiful inspiration from the talented design team <3

I have chosen insta Tilda to colour with a combination of distress ink markers reinkers and pads. The design papers are from Santoru cut using Spellbinders labels die and die-namics stitched ovals. The butterfly die at the top is a Tim Holtz on the edge tie and the other butterflies are from Memory box. The Tag is a doohickey die using another oval with the follow me stamp from Magnolia on a tea label and the computer icons , The camera charm is from ideology and is attached using seam binding. The Summer Fun letters are from my old cuttlebug die and the poloroids are die-namics dies with stamps coloured from Magnolia inside. Lastly the camera die is from Magnolia and I have finished with Santoru pearls.



I hope you like my card and are inspired to join us <3


Thank you so much for visiting my blog 
I would like to enter my card into the following super challenge ;-

Sending Crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne <3 xx

3 comments:

  1. FABUUUULOUS Kirsty-Anne!! The colour combo is so eye catching...what can I say about your Tilda...she's flawless as usual!!! Have a wonderful day Kirsty-Anne!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card.
    Many thanks for joining at Tildas Town blog challenge this week. Good luck. Hugs Malin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super stunning creation Kirsty-Anne with so much to look at.
    Your choice of embellishments are wow and the colour combo is gorgeous.
    Another beautiful piece of art filled with crafting loveliness.
    Lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)