Followers

Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Midweek Magnolia's #115 Fun In The Sun

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

Brr it's cold here today thinking I might need to bring my gloves back out but they say the sunshine is coming at the end of the week so fingers crossed but to get us in the mood for the sunny weather we have a fantastic new challenge at 
Midweek Magnolias
It's Fun In The Sun so why not pop on over to the blog and see all the gorgeous inspiration and the details of how to enter and find out all about the prize from Magnolia <3

I have chosen Bikini Tilda to colour with a combination of distress ink reinkers markers and pads and a touch of liquid pearls 


I have chosen LOTV shabby shack design papers and I have added some shabby blue frantage with versamark embossing ink . The gorgeous blue ribbon and  pink tulle bow are from the Ribbon Girl. The pearl trim is from LLC. The postcard is a stamp by LOTV and I have added Tim holtz ideology label letters and have used an ideology loop pin to attach the ideology charm and LOTV bag charm which I painted roughly with studio gesso. The wave die at the top of the post card is from the doohickey club.   Lastly the tiny shells are from my holiday.

I hope you can join us in the fun at Midweek Magnolia's I would like to enter my card into the following challenges ;-


Thank you so much for visiting my blog
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne xx

6 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, love it. Thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN this week & the very best of luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsty-Anne you always have such unique and fabulous ideas!! This is simply stunning!!! Another fabulous creation! Thank you also for your sweet comment on my shaped card...so very much appreciated!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Kirsty-Anne. Love the beach and ocean elements with this darling Tilda. Fabulous coloring.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, she's a cutie Kirsty-Anne! Everyone is thinking beach and sun this week! Darling card! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges this week! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous creation!
    Thank you for joining us at Tilda’s Town challenge!
    Hugs, Gosia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! I love the gorgeous elements on this card Kirsty-Anne.
    Tilda is the sweetest and those tiny shells that you collected look fab! Your card Makes me want to jet off to somewhere sunny!
    Lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)