Followers

Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Midweek Magnolia's #117 Celebration


Hi Crafty Bloggers 

I hope the sun is shining away today for you and I hope your week is going well !!
There is a super new Challenge #117 at 
 It is Celebration/Birthday/Anniversary

All the design teams inspirations and details are over on the blog so why not pop on over and check it out !!

I have chosen Cute Tilda for a 1st Birthday card . I have coloured her with distress inks and used a spellbinders die to matt her on !!The papers are by LOTV and the ribbon is from The Handcrafted Card Company. 



The beautiful lace... flowers and flower with princess charm is are gifts from my crafty friend . Dies used are Magnolia Vintage squares ...Martha Stewart heart & butterfly and La La Land rocking horse.


The charms are from Live & Love crafts and the pin is from ideology as with the letter stickers .

I hope you will join us <3

I would like to enter my card into the following super challenge ;-


Thanks for stopping by
Sending Crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx


3 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful, so delicate and sweet xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous Kirsty-Anne!! All your embellies are so beautiful and sweet little Tilda...adorable!! Have a great day Kirsty-Anne!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! What a stunning creation my super crafty friend. xx
    Sweet Tilda is coloured so beautifully and the detail is really pretty. I love how you always manage to incorporate so many gorgeous embellishments onto your works of art.
    Thank you for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck! (Fingers Crossed)
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs. Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)