Followers

Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Midweek Magnolia's Midway Reminder #116 Anything Goes

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all ??? I have been working away and have been enjoying some crafty time to relax <3 
I am here to remind you there is still time to enter our Challenge Anything Goes !!! at
MIDWEEK MAGNOLIA'S
with a super prize from Magnolia so why not pop on over and see all the gorgeous inspiration from my wonderful teamies !!

I have chosen to colour Flowers for sale stamp with a mixture of distress ink pads markers and reinkers !! I so enjoyed painting the details I also used some liquid pearls and white inkessential pen for some detail !!


I have used Maja Design Sofiero papers . Dies used are Magnolia flower lace ...magnolia vintage square..memory box butterfly die ...sakura background die....die-namics stitched ovals ...Sue Wilson open and closed camellia petals.

I have used Magnolia text stamp on the oval and decorated with pearls from ebay and ribbon from the Ribbon Girl and The Handcrafted Card company.

I hope you like my card and I would like to enter the following Challenge ;-



Thank you so much for 
visiting and taking time to comment <3

Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne xxx



4 comments:

  1. What can I say Kirsty-Anne...another FABULOUS creation!! What a beautiful scene...embellished to perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Kirsty-Anne. Beautifully coloured image and stunning detail. I love the pretty embellished petals.
    Lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Kitty, love that stamp and your adorable embellies.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kitty, a gorgeous card, your fabulous image is beautifully coloured and stunning embellishments!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with LHOSM.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)