Followers

Saturday, 27 June 2015

The Sketchy Challenges #88 Cordine's Sketch & Anything Goes Theme

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's time for a super new monthly challenge at 
THE SKETCHY CHALLENGES 

we have a super new sketch with Cordine and 
her theme is

  ANYTHING GOES 

you can enter without the sketch too !!
Please pop on over to the blog for all the super inspiration
 and details of how to enter <3

I have chosen Lazy Tilda to colour with distress inks and have chosen Magnolia papers to create the panels of the sketch !!


I have used die-namics stitched ovals for her. I have machine stitched all the panels . Other stamps used from Magnolia are the text stamp and heart stamp from the animal kit on the balloon from Spellbinders with some shabby blue frantage .The pearls are from ebay . This is quite clean and simple style for me lol !! I just wanted not to cover all the yummy designs on the papers.

I hope you can join us at The Sketchy Challenges ;0)

Thanks for visiting 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne xx




1 comment:

  1. oh, wow!!! Don't know how I missed this one!
    It's gorgeous Kirsty-Anne.
    The colours are gorgeous and Tilda is so adorable. Coloured beautifully too. The hot air balloon has the wow factor. I love how you have embellished it. perfect in every way xx
    Lots of big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)