Followers

Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Midweek Magnolia's #118 Embossing Wet /Dry

Hi Crafty Bloggers
I hope the sunshine is out where you are and you are enjoying Summer!!  
We have a brand new challenge for you at
#118 EMBOSSING wet or dry 
I hope you can stop by the blog and see all my teamies gorgeous inspiration and details of the super prize from Magnolia!! 

I have used these gorgeous Pion design papers matted onto papermill linen card.  I have used a craft concepts dot embossing folder on the papers using positive and negative results.


Cute Sakura Tilda has been masked onto the haybale stamp and I have coloured her with distress ink mediums. 


Dies used are die-namics stitched ovals and 
open and closed petal camelia dies from Sue Wilson
The butterflies are cut from the designer papers as with the tag 
All the embellishmens,  lace and pearl trim are from Live & Love Crafts with the exception of the pearls on the flowers which are from ebay. 
I hope you are inspired to join us. 
I would like to enter my card into the following super challenge :-


Thank you so much for stopping by
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne xx :)





2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kitty, fabulous colouring and so many beautiful little details. Perfect creation. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another of your gorgeous creations Kirsty-Anne.
    Tilda is masked to perfection and coloured so beautifully.
    I just love those petals that you perfectly adorn to your cards.
    Lots of big crafty hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)