Followers

Wednesday, 29 July 2015

Midweek Magnolia's #119 Anything But A Card

Hi Crafty Bloggers 
How are you all ...I am off work for a week and I am so enjoying getting more time to get crafty !! 
There is a super new challenge at 
I love this theme !!! it's 
ANYTHING BUT A CARD 
there is so much inspiration over on the blog from the super talented DT and details of how to enter and the prize from MAGNOLIA !!
 so why not pop on over and find out !!

I have chosen to make a tag with a shape to it like the doohickey tag die .
I have used Golden week Tilda and coloured  her with a combination of distress ink mediums . The gorgeous design papers are from Maja design from LLC.



I have used gorgeous Pink tulle from the Ribbon girl for the bow. The flowers diamante lace, pearl trim , rose trim, organza ribbon ,wooden heart & button are all from LLC too. The die is heart swirl from Magnolia .


More gorgeous lace trims and dragonfly from LLC and the tag and envelope are by dovecraft . The stunning  heart is from a surprise I received in a stunning round robin in a pocket letter !!


I hope you like my tag and are inspired to join us !!

I would like to enter my tag in the following super challenge ;-

Thank you for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Kirsty -Anne this is such a GORGEOUS tag!! So full of beautiful feminine details...you DO colour so flawlessly!! Simply stunning! Have a fabulous day!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woowww, Gorgeous!!!! Love it!!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Marvelouse Magnolia Challenge.
    Hugs, Irene Mendes DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous tag Kirsty-Anne.
    Your artwork is stunning and the detail is beautiful.
    I'm loving your choice of embellishments from LLC.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)