Followers

Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Midweek Magnolia's #121 1-2-3

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are we all ? I hope you are having lots of crafty fun !. It's time for a super new challenge at  Midweek Magnolia's 

It's 1-2-3 1 image 2 designer papers & 3 embellishments !!

I hope you can join us and check out all the ROOLZ and super inspiration and prize from Magnolia all on the blog !!

I have chosen Chair in The Sunset matched with the Magnolia text stamp . I have coloured the stamped image with distress ink mediums matching the colours with the gorgeous 2 design papers from Maja design from LLC.


I have added some banners from simple stories topped with shells from the seaside which have been painted lightly using gelatos.
The stunning laces/trims are from LLC and lastly the enamel dots are from Dear Lizzy . A clean and simple card from me which is rare but just felt right at the time lol !! 




Hope to see your creations at Midweek Magnolia's !!

I would like to enter my card into the following super challenges 




Thank you for visiting my blog
sending lots of crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx






10 comments:

  1. Kirsty-Anne...your colouring always leaves me in AWE...the way the you shade...wow!! I love the little sea shells on the burlap...fabulous touch for this beautiful card! Have a most wonderful day!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning card Kitty, Love the stamp choice. papers and that Hessian bunting is perfect. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally love your design and coloring !!
    hugs
    céline
    and thanks for playing with us at tilda's town

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kirsty-Anne,
    What a beautiful card.
    there are many more beautiful cards on your blog.
    I'll follow you.
    Hugs, Bianca van Tilburg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely, thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN this week & the very best of luck. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! I love your Summery card and image that you have coloured to perfection.
    Your choice of papers, lace and sea shells on the banner look stunning.
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card, I love the gorgeous colours and colouring. Thanks for sharing at Simply Magnolia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)