Followers

Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Midweek Magnolia's Midway Reminder #119 Anything but a card


Hi Crafty Bloggers 
I hope it's lovely and sunny where you are <3
I am here to remind you of the awesome challenge on over at 
MIDWEEK MAGNOLIA'S
it's my fav challenge ever 
ANYTHING BUT A CARD 
with lots of super inspiration and a super prize from 
Magnolia so why not pop on over for all the details !!

I have  decorated these gorgeous craft boxes which were a surprise from my super bloggy friend !! I have decorated them with these stunning designer papers from Pion which I machine stitched the panels onto white smooth card from The Papermill . I have used lots of lovely ribbon and lace from LLC .



I have coloured Sagittarius Tilda with a mix of distress ink mediums.I have used dienamics stitched ovals to make the tag finished with Graphic 45 brads and more lovely lace trim.


I have also added pearl trim and used the Doohickey peony and vintage daisy dies with tiny brads for the flowers.


The flowers on top are all from LLC too <3


I have made them to keep some crafty bits and bobs in .

I would like to enter the following super challenges ;-



Thank you for visiting my blog
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx




1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I am feasting my eyes on these. Wow!!! I didn't expect you to create such gorgeousness with all three. The detail is stunning and your choice of papers, lace and flowers look amazing.
    Your artwork is beautiful. I could go on and on..................
    Wonderful.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs your way xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)