Followers

Saturday, 29 August 2015

The Sketchy Challenges #89 Karina's Sketch & Sealife/Maritime Theme

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

We are back from our lovely Summer break at 

We have a super new Challenge & Sketch from Karina



Isn't the sketch just brilliant !! The theme is sea life/maritime you can use the sketch theme or both !!

I have used a stamp from Magnolia called Swedish coast houses. I have coloured it with distress ink mediums and used Maja design papers matted onto kraft card  for the panels .


The gorgeous lace trims are from LLC. I have added shells from the seaside which have been lightly painted with gelatos and I also spritzed the blooms and leaves from WOC with them . The doohickey die is heart swirl from Magnolia and the enamel dots are by Dear Lizzy .



I hope you will visit the challenge blog for all the gorgeous inspiration and details of how to enter !!

I would like to enter my card into the following super challenge ;-


Thank you for visiting my blog
sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty -Anne ;0) xx


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create with Magnolia.
    Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow!!! I love the layout of your card Kirsty-Anne, but then again you always come up with great ideas for your takes on the sketches. OMG!!! those beach huts look scrummy!
    Another of your beautiful creations adorned with crafting loveliness.
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs my super bloggy friend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)