Followers

Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Boho Chic & Dreamcatching

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

Having a lovely week off work and getting some lovely crafty time !! just in time for playing with the new BOHO CHIC stamps from Magnolia which I
 pre- ordered from SirStampalot !! 

I was inspired to use several stamps in my card today !!


I have used Hoppie Tilda I just loved colouring her with the boho heart & leaf ans Boho Lace & Love & Boho door stamps. I coloured the stamped images with a mix of distress reinkers ..pads and markers and some liquid pearls .



I have used beautiful background papers by Pion for the matting and die cutting the colours are stunning. I have also used Maja design for the patterned papers all from Live & Love Crafts.


I made a pelmet to hang the dream catchers from !!



The dies used are spellbinders dream catcher and Magnolia doohickey feathers and lastly Sue Wilson camellias. The tassle I made from the papers by folding over and cutting with my scissors and then layered them over each other and finished with some LLC lace and lilac pearl string !! I have also frantaged everything with gold from stampendous at LLC and finished with some flatback pearls from there too !!


I decorated the inside too with more of these lovely papers and the Magnolia doohickey fern tag.


I had so much fun making this !!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge which inspired me in the first place with this gorgeous inspiration collage I loved the wall above the bed and it inspired me to use the dreamcatchers !!



Many Thanks for stopping by
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx








2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! What a gorgeous card KIrsty-Anne and so beautifully put together.
    The colours are super and I just love this new sweet Tilda and background stamps which you have coloured to perfection might I add.
    Those dream catchers are dreamy and I love the feathers and tassels. In fact I love it all.
    Enjoy your well earned rest and have a great time getting crafty.
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to start like Donna with a "WOW" :-) Amazing; you based your whole card on the dream catcher, that's awesome to see! Great choice of colours and a very suitable Tilda for this project. Thanks so much for joining LLC this month.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)