Followers

Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Midweek Magnolia Challenge #122 Anything Goes reminder

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

I hope you are all well and are crafting away <3

I am here to remind you of the super challenge at 
it's Anything Goes

please pop on over to the blog for all the details of the super prize and how to enter ...there is also lots of lovely inspiration !!

I made a card for a colleague who is expecting her first baby and she has such a cute dog that I thought she would love the  Magnolia Tilda with chanel the puppy  stamp!! I have coloured her with distress ink mediums and used Pion design papers for the tag ..vintage pram cut out and banner along the bottom.



Dies used are die-namics stitched ovals and doohickey bride bow. The gorgeous pomegranate beads..wooden heart button ..lilac lace and bottle charm are from LLC. Lastly the enamel dots are from dear Lizzy .


I hope you are inspired to join us at MIDWEEK MAGNOLIA'S

I would like to enter my card into the following super challenges ;-




Thank you all so much for popping in 

Sending Lots Of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne xx


3 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous card Kirsty-Anne.
    I love this sweet Tilda with Pup and your colouring is spectacular.
    The colours and layout look gorgeous and your choice of embellishments have been beautifully adorned to match the theme.
    The recipient is going to love her card. I do!
    Sending lots of huge bloggy hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with a beautifully coloured image. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning design. Your colouring is second to none, and all that fabulous detail looks amazing.

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)