Followers

Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Midweek Magnolia's #122 Anything Goes


Hi Crafty Bloggers 
It's been a beautiful sunny day here in Scotland not a drop of rain it does
 not feel like Autumn at all !!! 
I am here to tell you about the super new Challenge at
It's ANYTHING GOES !!!

There is so much inspiration on the blog and all the details of how to enter so why not pop on over and  check it out <3

I have used these stunning papers by Pion from LLC . I have matted them onto Papermill smooth card stock . I have coloured  Magnolia Tilda with heart phone with gelatos tried it for a an experiment and it worked out okay but not as bright as the distress inks but was nice to try something different.



I have cut the butterflies and postage stamps...postcard and tag tucked at the side from the design papers and edged them with my new favorite tool by Prima -Ingvild Bolme chalk edger .

The beautiful crochet flower and ribbon on the tag as surprises I received in a stunning pocket letter !! Dies used are doohickey lovely umbrella and sakura background. The pink Lace is from LLC and the crochet sentiment is by prima. The mini roses are from WOC which I sprayed with my homemade mist made from a mix of distress reinkers tacky glue and perfect pearls mixed with water.


The pomegranate beads and pin are from LLC and lastly the pearls are from ebay .


I hope you are inspired to join us !!

I would like to enter my card into the following super challenge :-


Thank you for popping in !!
Sending Crafty Sunny Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx


5 comments:

  1. Another fabulous feminine card packed with lots of delicious details. Stunning work Kitty. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful card.
    I love the colour.
    Hugs, Bianca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is GORGEOUS Kirsty-Anne!! The WOW factor in spades...chalk full of fabulous detail and of course Tilda is stunning!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is beautiful Kirsty-Annel!! Love the colours, design and fabulous details. Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! This is such a gorgeous pink girlie card Kirsty-Anne.
    The detail look stunning and your colouring with Gelatos looks perfect. t's always nice to try something new in the way of colouring mediums. She looks swell.
    I love the colour of the tiny rose buds, the crochet flower and heart.
    All beautifully pieced together, but then again your creations always are.
    Sending lots of huge crafting bloggy hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)