Followers

Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Midweek Magnolia's Reminder #123 Christmas Is Coming !!

Hi Crafty Bloggers

I am here to remind you of the super Challenge at MIDWEEK MAGNOLIA'S it's Christmas Is Coming !!! and with a super prize from Magnolia and lots of inspiration on the blog you sure will want to check out all the details .

I have made a gift bag to go with last weeks card !! for lots of Christmas goodies to go in !! I have chosen Tilda with trumpet and coloured her with a mix of distress ink mediums as always !!


Here is a close up of this wee cutie !!

I have stamped her onto a die-namics stitched oval and cut the Magnolia  papers using Doohickeys vintage label die to matt her onto which have been machine stitched and painted with gesso around the edges.
I have attached some twine to the handle with shabby cinnamon sticks finished with pomegranate beads from LLC and a frantaged leaf from WOC.


Here I have used a doohickey snowflake with large pearl center from WOC.
The florals are Magnolia crystal garland (frantaged with shabby green) more pomegranate beads in white and pink ,WOC leaves and LLC shabby bells , lastly I have added a painted (guesso) pine cone and Prima button.

The gorgeous lace and pom pom trim were a gift !! The bag was given to me by my super bloggy friend as with these stunning papers she always inspires me <3

Here I have used the doohickey fern tag with frantaged charm from LLC.
 I have used my daughters little machine for the text have no idea what it is called lol !! I have tied this  gorgeous trim  in a bow with a WOC bling center.  There are also some doohickey volume 1 snowflakes around the sentiment.

I hope you like my decorated gift bag and are inspired to join us !!

Here is the bag with the card to match that I previously made .



I would like to enter the following super challenges ;-



Thank you for visiting <3

Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx





4 comments:

  1. Such a delightful gift bag Kitty, wouldn't need anything inside as it's a gift in itself especially teamed up with that gorgeous card. Wonderful work hon. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kitty,

    What a beautiful gift bag wonderful details and love the Tilda!!
    Tank you for joining us at Time For Magnolia challenge blog.

    Greetings Marrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW, this is so beautiful Kirsty-Anne and the card matches beautifully! Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my! A gift bag to go with that stunning Christmas card. How lovely.
    Tilda is coloured to perfection as always.
    Again the papers and embellishments look stunning and full of festive cheer.
    The perfect bag to compliment the stunning Christmas card.
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs your way. Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)