Followers

Saturday, 26 September 2015

The Sketchy Challenges #90 My Sketches Take Your Pick Card or Pocket Letter

Hi Crafty Bloggers

It's time for a super new challenge at 

It's my turn and I have chosen to make two sketches for inspiration where you can TAKE YOUR PICK to make a CARD  or a POCKET LETTER 



There is so much inspiration on the blog and all the details of how to enter and the prize is all over on the blog so why not check it out !!

I chose to make a pocket letter . I bought the sleeve from amazon and used Bo Bunny Heritage design papers and co- coordinating embellishments. I have also included their buttons and assortment of ribbon and twine from my stash.


I have filled the pockets by making each one individually using my scorpal and fiskers trimmer . 
I have coloured Chic Fringe Tilda with distress ink mediums and used a die -namics stitched oval to matt her onto the design paper which I embossed with white powder with a Tim Holtz Papillion stamp.


I have used lots of dies in the pockets and cut outs from the Bo Bunny collection . This one has the doohickey bride bow die finished with heritage brad and underneath I altered some hobby house charms by daubing them lightly with gesso and then daubing them with alcohol ink and lastly added some gold frantage and tied them with thread.



I have used a Tim Holtz clip here and memo pin and an altered heart pin and pearl pin from LLC.


A Picture of the back 


Other dies used are spellbinders foil foliage,,,, doohickey feathers ..doohickey fern tag . I also made two small booklets with paper inside and also a fringed bag with WOC mini roses filled with tiny brads .


Each pocket has surprises for the recipient with die cuts brads charms etc..They are so much fun to receive and when swapped with someone you can keep yours in a folder it's also great inspiration when you receive other crafters creations ! 

I hope you will join us at THE SKETCHY CHALLENGES <3


Thank you so much for stopping by 
sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne xx









1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! I totally love your pocket letter Kirsty-Anne.
    The papers and coordinating embellishments look stunning.
    Tilda looks so chic and you have coloured her to perfection.
    No doubts in my mind that the recipient loved your masterpiece.
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)