Followers

Tuesday, 6 October 2015

A wee shot at Mixed Media !!

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

I fancied a wee change and found a fab shop near Edinburgh that sold lots of crafty goodies and especially Dusty attic Chipboard called The Mad Scrapper . I have been looking at projects on Youtube for tutorials and ideas . So here is my first proper attempt quite pleased but I am still learning loads .


I have used Maja Design Coffee
 in the Arbour design papers . 


I have framed the cut out picture and added some cheesecloth and large daisies WOC blooms and Tim Holtz tag and buttons from my stash .


I have used some metal embellies from prima which I have coloured with pastel gelatos . The stencils used are Tim Holtz dots and blossom with white texture paste and I have also used Tim Holtz papillion stamps underneath .I have made my own mists using reinkers modge podge glue n seal and water in a mister bottle... I like to match the colours with the papers 


I have covered the words with a prima chalk edger and then used some white gelato over it to colour them . The tiny frame  and 
the pearl centers are from LLC.


I hope you like my canvas 
I would like to enter it into the following super challenges ;-


undefined


Thank you for visiting my blog 
sending crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx



12 comments:

  1. A lovely first attempt - this is really pretty - well done you! Many thanks for sharing with us on ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, very pretty. Love how you were inspired by the garden and flowers. Thank you for joining in at ARTastic
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful !! Love the dimensions in the page and of course I like your paper choise, Maja Design from Sweden where I live ;) Thanks for sharing with us at ARTastic. Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your canvas is beautiful. I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining in with us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! What a great idea to go on you tube. I love the soft colours you have used and all the flowers compliment each other nicely. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning project Kirsty-Anne , it looks .......AWESOME.
    Thanks for playing along with us at The Mirror Crack'd.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely STUNNING....love all the work you've put into this...that teacup image is so so cute, too......& [being on the Dusty Attic team!] & Adore how you've used the chippy...glad you got your hands on some! Anyways....thanks so much for joining us at ARTastic....lovely to see you playing along:):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much gorgeous detail. Good luck with the challenge at The Mirror Crack'd, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!! So much of your excellent crafting skills have gone into making this stunning mixed media project. It's so beautifully adorned and the words are so so true.
    Thanks for sharing! I can't stop adoring this masterpiece.
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous vintage canvas, love all the layers. Thank you for joining in at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely mixed media canvas. So soft and feminine. Thanks for playing at ARTastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These is so much fabulous detail in this gorgeous piece; texture from flowers, chipboard pieces, embossing pastes all bring it to life. I love the soft pastel colour palette too.

    Thanks for joining us

    Lin
    The Mirror Crack'd

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)