Followers

Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Midweek Magnolia's #124 CAS or Fully Loaded

Hi Crafty Bloggers

It's time for a brand new Challenge at Midweek Magnolia's 
It's CAS or fully loaded !!
There is a super prize from Magnolia and lots of lovely inspiration on the blog so why not pop on over and check out all the details !!

I have made a CAS card it was hard not to keep adding embellishments lol and then I thought maybe I have added to much already lol.

I have chosen Bohemian Peony Tilda and coloured her with distress ink mediums to match the beautiful Pion designer papers which I machine stitched onto papermill smooth card base.


I have used pink rhinestone trim around the frame from LLC . I have used the bride bow die and peony doohickey dies and finished with pearls and stamens . The leaves are from WOC and I just adore these poppies !! It was lovely not to cover up all the pretty papers !!

I hope you will join us <3
Thank you for visiting 
Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

3 comments:

  1. Well Kirsty-Anne...what can I say that I haven't said before! Your colouring is so very well done...beautiful card design with fabulous embellishments! Have a wonderful day Kirsty-Anne!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful and those pearls just add the elegance that Tilda has. I love your card. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another of your gorgeous makes for me to drool over. Lol!! Seriously, that's what I am doing. It's a gorgeous CAS card. I love the soft colours and pretty pearls, bow, lace and flower.
    Tilda is adorable and once again coloured so beautifully my friend.
    Lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)