Followers

Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Midweek Magnolia's #124 Halloween

Hi Crafty bloggers 

How are we all ?? ..We have a brand new challenge at
MIDWEEK MAGNOLIA'S and the theme is HALLOWEEN ...there is a super prize from Magnolia and lots of gorgeous inspiration on the blog so why not pop on over and check out all the ROOLZ !!

I have chosen Little Witch Tilda and coloured her with distress ink mediums to match the Bo Bunny Heritage designer papers which were cut with Magnolia Doohickey labels die onto Papermill Linen card . 


I have used Marianne design clock with a Bo Bunny heritage brad at the top .. The heart charm is from prima The house is from Magnolia doohickey called big house which I blended with distress ink and the roses are from my stash.. I put some liquid pearls dots on them and some guesso and liked how they turned out !!. The gorgeous garland is from Magnolia and the frame is prima with some ideology stickers . Lastly the leaves are from WOC with a sponge daubed with guesso.
Some more pics <3
   





I Hope you are inspired to join us !!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge ;-


Thank you for visiting my blog
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

4 comments:

  1. How do you do it time after time??!! Beautifully designed, coloured and embellished Kirsty-Anne!!! Have a most wonderful day!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing creation Kitty, love all you attention to details and of course that cute Tilda is just perfect. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and I love the embellishing. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best Halloween card of 2015.
    The colours are perfect and Sitting Witch Tilda is adorable. Coloured to perfection too.
    The layout looks stunning and your choice of embellishments have the wow factor. I love the tiny house surrounded with the roses and the fab boo sentiment in the sweet little frame. In fact I love the whole of your creation and I can't stop looking!
    Sending lots of big crafty blogger hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)