Followers

Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Midweek Magnolia's Midway reminder #124 CAS or Overloaded

Hi Crafty Bloggers

There is still time to join in on THE MIDWEEK MAGNOLIA'S Challenge
which is CAS or Overloaded !! with a super prize from Magnolia and lots of inspiration then why not check out all the details on the blog !!

I have chosen to go fully loaded this time !! which I find easier as I love adding all the embellies !! I have coloured Rose cake Tilda with distress ink mediums and used Maja Design  Summer  Crush papers for the panels which I cut from Doohickey large labels and matted onto Papermill linen card .


I have stamped the doily with Tim Holtz papillion stamp and layered it over this gorgeous lace trim. I have added some dusty attic chipboard which I have misted on the top and bottom of the image and finished with diamantes from the handcrafted card company. The tag is a jolly doohickey peeking out at the side finished with a rhinestone heart . The apron die is from doohickey club volume 1 with text from Magnolia attached with mini brads from LLC . The little flowers are from WOC and I have coloured them with gelatos and added more mini brads . Lastly I have added a prima cupcake and I had a happy accent when doing another project I splattered some ink and I think it actually looks cool lol !!

I hope you will join us in the challenge !!

I would like to enter into the following challenge ;-

Thank you for visiting my blog
Sending Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Kitty, love your Tilda choice and all those amazing embellishments. Fab job hon. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I think this card is the prettiest one in blogland.
    I so love this Tilda and again she is coloured to perfection.
    The papers, colours and embellies really do look stunning. I love how you have double ended the lace. What a fab idea.
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)