Followers

Saturday, 31 October 2015

The Sketchy Challenges #91 Annete's Sketch & Autumn Theme



Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's time for a brand new challenge at THE SKETCHY CHALLENGES
we have a fabulous sketch by Annette 



The Theme is Autumn !!
You can use the sketch or theme or both please check out all the fantastic inspiration and details of how to enter on the blog <3

I have chosen Tilda with heart rice to colour matching Bo Bunny Heritage design papers and coloured her with a combination of distress ink mediums .


I have also used an inkessentials white gel pen and liquid pearls to highlight and matted her onto  a spellbinders oval die 

I have cut spellbinders autumn leaves dies with the papers and used white embossing powder and versafine embossing ink with a Tim Holtz papillion text stamp. I have used these pearls from LLC in a small cluster.


The bow is cut from Magnolia doohickey bride bow with a Bo Bunny brad and I have also used a prima frame with more of the design papers inside. The owl charm is from my stash .

Here I have used a Magnolia Jolly doohickey tag with some lace and also some embossing again.


I love how it has all layered up with the beautiful lace !!



I hope you can join us in our monthly challenge 

I would like to enter my card into the following super  challenges ;-



Thank you for visiting
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx















5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the colors.
    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, an utterly stunning card honey. Such awesome design and flawless colouring, so very beautiful, you are a very talented lady!!! Thank you so much for sharing your STUNNING creativity with us at LHOSM honey!
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xx (DT LHOSM)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh Kirsty-Anne, your card is magnificent and the attention to detail is amazing! Tilda is adorable as ever!!
    Thanks for linking up with LHOSM hunnie and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, fabulous colours . Thanks for joining us for our LHoSM Challenge.

    Hugs
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzer!!! Your card is super gorgeous and you have nailed the sketch which looks fab! The colours are gorgeous and Tilda is just the sweetest.coloured to perfection too.
    Again, your choice of beautifully adorned embellishments look super stunning and I love the pretty lace and sweet little owl charm.
    Thanks for sharing another perfect creation.
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs my super bloggy friend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)