Followers

Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Midweek Magnolia's #127 Pink & Green







Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's a new challenge at MIDWEEK MAGNOLIA'S !!
The theme for the next fortnight is Pink & Green 
there is a super prize from Magnolia and lots of gorgeous inspiration from the design team on the blog so please pop on over for all the details !!

I have made another Christmas card using these fab new stamps from Magnolia called Christmas merchant desk & Lingonberry Christmas candle Tilda and Lingonberry corner. 



I have coloured them with a mix of distress ink mediums. The colour inspiration is from the lovely pion designer papers used . I made an easel card with Papermill smooth white card as the base.


Dies used are all  Magnolia Doohickeys  except from the poinsetta from La La Land  . I have finished with pearl string , half backed pearls , frosted berries and frame all from Live & Love Crafts .

A picture of the inside it's an 8 x 8 inch
 so the panel at the front can lay flat in the post !!



Lastly more dies and a the pocket for a gift voucher !! 
Another Christmas card done I am on a roll !! Just love crafting in this horrible weather all cosy with my music on in the background <3

I hope you can join us at Midweek magnolia's 
the pink & green is just gorgeous together !! 

I would like to enter my card into the following super challenge ;-


Thank you for visiting 
sending crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx








8 comments:

  1. This looks soooo sweet......Big compliments Kirsty-Anne.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see you at the Marvelous Magnolia challenge and I am back to thank you for playing with us.
      xxx Plony

      Delete
  2. A beautiful card Kirsty-Anne. A fab design and lovely colours. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes that's a lot of colouring Kirsty-Anne...beautifully done!!! So very elegant and beautiful! Have a great week Kirsty-Anne!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful and I love the style. The dies and pearls off the end looks great. Your scene is so beautiful and I love the little frame, love the colors you did. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful easel card Kirsty-Anne! Love the gorgeous papers you've used and the colours too.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Marvelous Magnolia.
    Hugs and Smiles :-)
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful easel card! I love your colouring! I can't wait to get the new Tilda stamps! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous fancy folded card Kirsty-Anne.
    Again the pink and green look fab and your choice of embellishment's look swell. The stamps are coloured to perfection as always and the layout is stunning.
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs your way xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)