Followers

Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Midweek Magnolia's Challenge # 126 Anything Goes


Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's time for a super new challenge at MIDWEEK MAGNOLIA'S 
it's ANYTHING GOES !!
Please check out all the gorgeous inspiration ROOLZ and fantastic prize from Magnolia all over on the blog !!!

I am cracking on with my Christmas cards and this challenge is perfect for entering them !! I have chosen Sparkle poinsettia Tilda I just love her !! I have used gorgeous Magnolia and Pion papers for the colour inspiration for her !!


I have used a die-namics stitched oval to stamp her on and coloured her with distress ink mediums and some liquid pearls and white inkessentials pen,


I have used Magnolia Doohickey branch die and bride bow with a Bo Bunny heritage brad, All the die cuts have been frantaged with shabby embossing powder from Stampendous at LLC using versamark embossing ink and Tim Holtz text stamp. The poinsettia die is from La La land crafts with stamens from LLC . The gorgeous cherub and stunning pearl trim are from my wonderful bloggy friend !!


I have folded down the corner showing off more of the gorgeous design papers with a doohickey club volume 1  die with LLC pearls and star charm. I have tied bells and tiny pine cones from LLC to the branches with green thread.


I hope you like my card and are inspired to join us !!


A wee shot of the inside with more gorgeous papers and a little pocket for some Magnolia Jolly tag die cuts tied with some seam binding from WOC.


I would like to enter the following super challenges ;-


Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you are 
getting lots of Christmas cards made too ;0)

Sending Lots Of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne xx






4 comments:

  1. This is so delightful Kitty, love the outside and then the inside just pops out and is a fantastic interior. Stunning work my dear. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the traditional colors you used with this Tilda, so gorgeous together. I love the tags on this inside too, great card design inspiration.
    Hugs KElly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. wow!!!
    I love the festive colours on this stunning Christmas card Kirsty-Anne.
    This Tilda has to be one of my favourites from last years collection and as always you have coloured her so beautifully.
    I love the sparkly glitter and gorgeous embellishments which pop pop pop!
    Another of your stunning inspirational makes inside and out.
    Lots of big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)