Followers

Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Midweek Magnolia's Midway Reminder #126 Anything Goes

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's time to remind you of our current super challenge at
  Midweek Magnolia's it's ANYTHING GOES !!
so you still have time to enter and have a chance of winning a fantastic prize from Magnolia !! Please pop on over to the blog for all the gorgeous inspiration and details !!!

I have chosen two cute Tilda's for my next Christmas card !! Cosy Tilda & Christmas Card Tilda and I have coloured them with different distress ink mediums using Pion papers for the colour inspiration from LLC,


I started with The Papermill Smooth card as my base . The large white flower is from prima and I added some shabby bells and stamens to the middle. The frosted berries, glitter tuille, pom pom trim, bark star, and pearl string are all from LLC. The stunning snowflake is from The handcrafted card company and the wooden pin is from Little Yellow bicycle. 

I hope you can join us <3
Sending Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I am totally in love with your festive card Kirsty-Anne.
    The colours are gorgeous and the duet of Tilda's are coloured to perfection.
    Your choice of embellishments are stunning. I especially love the huge Prima flower adorned with the berries and bells and the stunning diamante snowflake.
    Beautiful!
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs your way xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)