Followers

Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Midweek Magnolia's Midway reminder #127 Pink & Green

Hi Crafty Bloggers

I hope you are well and are crafting away !! It's time to remind you of the current challenge at MIDWEEK MAGNOLIA'S it's Pink & Green such a gorgeous colour combination with lots of fantastic inspiration from the design team and a fabulous prize from Magnolia so please pop on over to the blog for all the details <3


I have made another Christmas card using this wee cutie called Tilda with little snowy snowman !! I love her cape !! I have coloured her with a combination of distress ink mediums and finished her using a wink of stella clear glitter pen and an inkessentials white pen and lastly some liquid pearls .


I have used these gorgeous papers from Pion and Maja design from LLC for the layers using a label doohickey and edged with some guesso and glamour dust. She is matted onto a dienamics stitched oval die . The sleigh is from a doohickey club which I have slightly bent and tied some tiny bells with thread to it and made some parcels just with card twine and some coats thread for the bows. I have attached the sleigh to the doohickey so wrapped fern tag. I have put a Bo Bunny brad in the center of the doohickey snowflake.


The other side features a die from memory box called precious mittens die finished with a button from Tim Holtz ideology. I have curved the doohickey scalloped dotted lace die cut and added some more bells. I have also used some gorgeous cream pearl trim around the card and diamantes.


Lastly I have finished with tiny wooden buttons with pink thread. The papers and gorgeous embellishments used are from Live & Love Crafts .


I hope you are inspired to join us at Midweek Magnolia's .
I would like to enter my card into the following super challenges ;-



Thank you for stopping by 
sending crafty hugs
Kirsty-Anne xx








3 comments:

  1. Hi Kristy-Anne! Your card is gorgeous! I really love this Tilda stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning and one of my fav Magnolia stamps this year.
    Green and pink go together perfect. Tilda with her little snowman are coloured to perfection and your card is adorned with pretty embellishment's.I'm loving the sleigh filled with tiny presents. Truly inspirational my super bloggy friend.
    Big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!! Thanks for joining us at TFMC.
    HUgs, Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)