Followers

Saturday, 28 November 2015

The Sketchy Challenges #92 Sabine's Sketch & Christmas Time Theme

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all ?? it's been hectic lately but lovely to relax 
with some crafty time !! It's time for a super new Monthly Challenge at


We have a fabulous sketch from Sabine and the theme is CHRISTMAS TIME 



you can use the sketch and or theme and there are lots of inspiration on the blog from our design team and guest designers not to mention all the details and super prize from LIVE & LOVE CRAFTS

  


I have chosen a La La Land image called Christmas Elf Marci I had so much fun colouring her with distress ink reinkers markers and pads to match the beautiful Pion Christmas In Norway and palette design papers from Live & Love Crafts.


I have used this lovely snowflake from Joy crafts which I have embossed using  stampendous shabby white embossing powder. The lovely lace cinnamon sticks ...bark star and bells are from LLC. The lovely tag and brads are from Bo Bunny heritage collection and lastly the gorgeous cherub is from my lovely bloggy friend who made her !!

I hope you can join us in the challenge with your Christmas creations

I would like to enter the following super challenge ;-



Thank you for stopping by 
Sending Crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne xx ;0)








1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love her!
    Your card is stunning. Gorgeous colouring, papers and embellishments. So beautifully put together and you nailed the sketch just as you always do.
    Lots of big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)