Followers

Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Midweek Magnolia's 129 Crafty New Stash

Hi Crafty Bloggers 
It's time for the first challenge of 2016 for 
 The Midweek Magnolia's Challenge
and the theme is use your
Crafty New Stash !! 
There is a fab prize from Magnolia and lots of inspiration on the blog too 
So why not pop on over 
for all the details !! 

Santa brought me a cinch book binding tool from WeRMemoryKeepers 
and I have made a crafty notebook that you can jot down ideas and remember challenge themes !! 
I have coloured Edwin the artist with distress ink mediums matching the gorgeous 
Designer papers from Maja design called enjoying outdoors from Live & Love crafts 



The beautiful lace and burlap flowers and Melissa Francis frame are from LLC . The butterfly chippie is from dusty attic which I painted with Gelatos and I have also tucked in an ideology pen nib and some leaves from Wild Orchid Crafts . The enamel dots are from funfair and ribbon are from my stash !!!
I hope you can join us in the Midweek Magnolia's Challenge and show us your crafty new stash .

My spotlight has broken so hopefully better pictures next time when the new ones arrive !!!

Thanks for stopping by
Sending Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne :) xx

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Kirsty-Anne!! What a fabulous and STUNNING way to keep yourself organized...beautifully done! Have a wonderful day/evening!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Edwin strikes me as the perfect Picasso artist. He is so cute. Love the pretty papers and fabric/canvas flowers. Darling notebook, Kirsty-Anne.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)